auto water

dreamey

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
A number of years ago, I had an "auto water" for my cat that used a regular bottle, such as a two liter bottle (I think 1 liter would have worked too). I LOVED it.. mostly because I could use the bottle a number of times, then throw it away for a new bottle. I had a cat that passed away in 1985 and figured that I could find one again when the time came for me to get another cat - life was such that not only was it a bad time for a pet, but it got worse over the following years. So, I finally jumped into getting another house cat.. and cant' seem to find anything that will work. Everything at the local pet stores contain the entire water storage part, but I feel that using it over the long term will mean that I have to regularly clean the bottles out really well to keep stuff from growing in the water.

Any idea if these are still available?

meuzettesmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
No It takes a regular bottle setting on top of the bowl. I know what kind they are talking about. I saw it during Christmas time in a grain feed store we have here Farm and Fleet. I was thinking on buying one. But not enough money for the cats AND the people I was shooping for. I don't know if they still have them?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dreamey

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
the ones at wal-mart were not the ones I was looking for.

The ones on ebay look right. I'll check with the feed store in town today (I hadn't thought of trying them) before jumping on ebay. Thanks!