Attention KoKo and YumYum fans!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lilian Jackson Braun's latest "The Cat Who..." book is due out on Tuesday: The Cat Who Dropped a Bombshell.

Yours truly has already reserved her copy, at the library.

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, I'm a big fan and have read them all. will reserve my copy at the library to!

dulcie riley

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mine is also reserved at Amazon - love little Yum Yum tho I kind of wish the helper was a female, lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Its waiting for me, at the library and I'll pick it up tomorrow evening. This will be my "take to bed" book, this weekend. Good way to christen my new place.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Finished last night. There are some dangling threads, that I'm not pleased with: what was Derek Cuttlebrink's reaction, to Liz Hart's accident? WHO firebombed the City Hall flower boxes?

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I discovered these books at my local library. Since then i have been trying to collect them in hardback.

The ones i have read have not been in any particular order, but i have recently acquired several hardback copies from the US from eBay. I am currently reading the first one 'The cat who could read backwards' so i am just about to find out how Qwill ends up with the lovely Koko

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the link

Have just added The Cat Who Robbed a Bank to my collection, and started on The Cat Who Switched On and Off.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am reading it now. I swear, i can read these books over and over.

Originally Posted by katl8e

Lilian Jackson Braun's latest "The Cat Who..." book is due out on Tuesday: The Cat Who Dropped a Bombshell.

Yours truly has already reserved her copy, at the library.

kc&sherman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oooh! I was waiting for somebody to write about The Cat Who series!!
I am positively hooked and have read 12 (I think) so far. Right now I'm almost done with "Said Cheese".

What was everybody's favorites? I would have to say either "Came to Breakfast" or "Moved a Mountain." (yes yes, ocd is one way to put it
)

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the one about the mail. The Cat Who Said Cheese.....the ones with Celia helping with detective work are great, too.