"around" Brand Canned Food?

hilgenep

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey guys!

So I was in a pinch today and needed to pick up some canned food and came across a grain free brand called "Abound" at Kroger. The ingredients checked out okay I think... I'm not really an expert. The 5.5 oz can was only like 80 cents, which seems too good to be true. I picked up a few cans to get us through the week and Finn really liked it.

Has anyone heard anything about this brand? Google is giving me nothing. I'm sure it's not anything phenomenal given the price point but could be a good option for those of us looking to feed canned diets while ballin on a budget. Or, is it really too good to be true...

Last edited:

Ardina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think you meant Abound? If so, it looks like a pretty decent cat food. And 80 cents for a 5.5 oz can sounds fantastic for how good the ingredients are. The gravy ones have some potato starch, but the pate ones don't.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hilgenep

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think you meant Abound? If so, it looks like a pretty decent cat food. And 80 cents for a 5.5 oz can sounds fantastic for how good the ingredients are. The gravy ones have some potato starch, but the pate ones don't.
Yes sorry, Abound. I like to be consist with my typos :)

Thanks for taking a look. I really don't know much about nutrition besides looking for good quality protein sources and no grain.

Finn really liked the turkey pate if any Kroger shoppers are looking for a lower price wet food!

MissMolly08

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It looks almost exactly like the 4health brand I feed my kitty from Tractor Supply.