Are We Doing Okay With Our Introductions?

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I always assumed it was because their preferred bed got too small, and neither of them like to just sleep on the sofa or bed so they never had anywhere big enough. They only like covered beds and it’s impossible to find one big enough!
Luna sleeps spooning me every night and Pixie sleeps behind my knees, and we shut the boys away because I think that time for them is important.
How about an extra large dog bed?? Although, if they are both happy sleeping the way they currently do, maybe it is not so important. And, of course, if you spend the $$ to get a huge bed, as seems to be the case with cats, they won't like it anyway!!

Luna took about 6 months to start being cuddly again with us after Pixie, so I was expecting her to be a bit off with us anyway. I am trying my best to love bomb her but she isn’t having it!
Then, you have a LONG way to go before becoming discouraged - just based on how long it took Luna to accept Pixie, and let you get back into her 'good graces'!! Luna is older and now she has to deal with TWO more, not just one!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LuPiZeCo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have actually just purchased a big dog bed today! I wish they sold dog sized igloos because then I think they would use it.. but you never know, they might use this one!

Whoops I might have been unclear.. Luna loved Pix from the outset. 4 days and they were cuddling! But she didn’t like us!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LuPiZeCo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Teepee could work! I’ll have another look around. I am in the UK and we don’t get as much good stuff!