Are These Good Wet Foods?

manx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thought I'd ask you guys to see what you think.

My Manx boy gets two 3oz cans a day, though sometimes he'll get three by accident (aka someone fed him then didnt tell anyone and then somebody else fed him). I finally stopped my dad from buying Fancy Feast, so he's only getting grain free, super premium wet. I'm also trying to steer away from fish as much as possible and try to mimic a cat's natural diet.

The brand he likes the most and gets the most of is Nature's Variety Pride. He loves the Rabbit and Chicken recipes, with Lamb at second. Duck not so much. He'll eat it, but not with as much gusto or enthusiasm. Sometimes he gets the Salmon and Tuna ones, but not as much. He also will sometimes eat the Nature's Variety Instinct cans but he's not really into pates and usually turns his nose up.

Then he gets Weruva, all lines. Usually the Paw Lickin' Chicken, Funky Chunky, or Grandma's Soup. Though he enjoys the Marabella's Paella, Pretty in Pink, and the Shrimp and Tuna (BFF). 

He also likes, but doesn't get as often:

Wellness Core Turkey and Duck. 

Natural Balance Venison and Green Peas.

Wild Callins! (so far, only the buffalo. I've yet to try the other flavors.)

He's also liked the Wild Brushtail by Mauri but I don't think I'll be getting it soon because the only pet store that sells that brand is far away. They also had a kangaroo flavor.

And today I got him Impulse by Halo Quail and Guinea Hen. He loved the Guinea Hen, and I haven't fed him the Quail yet. The pate is a bit dry but I added some warm water and mixed it up and he didn't mind.

Are these good wet foods? Nothing dubious or bad about any of them? Just want to make sure I'm not feeding him something bad. 

Oh and at Petco, I saw a new Wellness food, called TruFood. Came in cans and kibble. Both looked excellent and had a decent ingredient list. No grains, meat first. But it seemed a bit starchy to me, with potato and tapioca powder. Thoughts on the kibble and wet?

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I know Nature's Variety is a very good brand.

My guy eats the Pride Rabbit....

missmimz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thought I'd ask you guys to see what you think.

My Manx boy gets two 3oz cans a day, though sometimes he'll get three by accident (aka someone fed him then didnt tell anyone and then somebody else fed him). I finally stopped my dad from buying Fancy Feast, so he's only getting grain free, super premium wet. I'm also trying to steer away from fish as much as possible and try to mimic a cat's natural diet.

The brand he likes the most and gets the most of is Nature's Variety Pride. He loves the Rabbit and Chicken recipes, with Lamb at second. Duck not so much. He'll eat it, but not with as much gusto or enthusiasm. Sometimes he gets the Salmon and Tuna ones, but not as much. He also will sometimes eat the Nature's Variety Instinct cans but he's not really into pates and usually turns his nose up.

Then he gets Weruva, all lines. Usually the Paw Lickin' Chicken, Funky Chunky, or Grandma's Soup. Though he enjoys the Marabella's Paella, Pretty in Pink, and the Shrimp and Tuna (BFF). 

He also likes, but doesn't get as often:

Wellness Core Turkey and Duck. 

Natural Balance Venison and Green Peas.

Wild Callins! (so far, only the buffalo. I've yet to try the other flavors.)

He's also liked the Wild Brushtail by Mauri but I don't think I'll be getting it soon because the only pet store that sells that brand is far away. They also had a kangaroo flavor.

And today I got him Impulse by Halo Quail and Guinea Hen. He loved the Guinea Hen, and I haven't fed him the Quail yet. The pate is a bit dry but I added some warm water and mixed it up and he didn't mind.

Are these good wet foods? Nothing dubious or bad about any of them? Just want to make sure I'm not feeding him something bad. 

Oh and at Petco, I saw a new Wellness food, called TruFood. Came in cans and kibble. Both looked excellent and had a decent ingredient list. No grains, meat first. But it seemed a bit starchy to me, with potato and tapioca powder. Thoughts on the kibble and wet?
Yup! those are all great foods. Sounds like you know what you're doing when you're looking for good foods :)