Are Our Tennessee Members Okay?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for caring Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose ! Back in the mid 2000s, I did a brief visit to my brother & sister in the Lebanon/Nashville area. I had a few extra days & the members in TN quickly organized a small "meet & greet" in Knoxville - I wound up staying overnight and it was so much fun to meet our fellow members in person (yes, I did due diligence prior to venturing out). In 1999, I did a road trip down Natchez Trace into MS and met so many kind people. The weather is doing a terrible disservice to so many. I don't cry out loud very often but seeing the father of those twin babies....๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ:bawling:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, I agree, the flooding disaster and the aftermath are terrifying to watch on tv. There is so much destruction right now between the floods in TN, Hurricane Henri on the East coast and the wildfires out west. My heart goes out to all of them. :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for caring Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose ! Back in the mid 2000s, I did a brief visit to my brother & sister in the Lebanon/Nashville area. I had a few extra days & the members in TN quickly organized a small "meet & greet" in Knoxville - I wound up staying overnight and it was so much fun to meet our fellow members in person (yes, I did due diligence prior to venturing out). In 1999, I did a road trip down Natchez Trace into MS and met so many kind people. The weather is doing a terrible disservice to so many. I don't cry out loud very often but seeing the father of those twin babies....๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ:bawling:
Same here. It is just so sad!!! I have a cousin who moved to Tennessee a few years ago, however he wasn't near the flood. He loves the people and keeps saying there is a lot of good people down here.

Alot of calamities happening all around. I just went through TS Henri. Tons of rain, but thankfully there was very little wind where I live. All my outdoor kitties were accounted for which I am also grateful for. My heart goes out to those who are suffering from the terrible events that has been happening. I pray for peace and comfort during these very difficult times. ๐Ÿ™:redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump: