aquired a new kitten!

sierloveless

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
wasn't sure where to post ....

Anyway, I recently got my third and final cat. He's a solid white 10 week old kitten. Someone had mentioned he looks like a Turkish angora. I know without papers there is no way to be sure, but I'm curious.
He is pure white, with huge blue eyes, oversized ears and paws, medium hair that poofs out around his chest and an extra fluffy tail. He is impossible to get a good picture of. He's also came to us a little sick and his fur is stained on his back side as well as his nose.

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Oh what a gorgeous kitten :rbheart:

I think you got really lucky with this beautiful guy ;)

I love his blue eyes. :D Have you had him checked out for any degree of deafness ? Which white haired blue eyed cats are prone to.

Looking forward to seeing more pics of this beautiful fluff ball :heart3:

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

sierloveless

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I absolutely adore him, he also finishes our cat color scheme haha. He does seem to be a bit hard of hearing, but could just be ignoring me.
I have to get him set up with the vet still, but I plan to get him completely checked out in a week or so. He gets along great with one of the other cats, my girl, however, is kind of afraid of him.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
He does have somewhat the look of a Turkish Angora, which was developed from a natural breed. What is his coat like? One of the major features of the Turkish Angora is that it has a medium long single coat (no undercoat) that is silky and rarely tangles or mats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sierloveless

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
As far as I can tell it's all one length, and definitely longer than my other cats. Hes very very soft and when he's clean has a bit of a shine to him. He's a little cleaner here.