Appetite Los After Applying Revolution

Tashanasha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We applied it a month ago for the first time and I don't remember him having any side effects. So yesterday we applied it again (as we were told by the vet) and he suddenly lost his appetite.

He has barely touched his food today. After the wet food was lying outside for hours I threw it away and gave him his tuna food which he really loves. He just sniffed it and walked away.

Otherwise he seems ok. He is his playful, snuggly, purring little self (and also did his business in the litter box) so should I be worried?

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a similar thing happen last year with an application of Revolution with my cat Milly. She had about 24 hours of being pretty lethargic and acting "low". She got better, and things were just fine. It's true that some cats may not react well to various meds, though, and so if your cat is still acting off in the next 24 hours and hasn't improved, you might just let the vet know and see if they have any advice or ways to help.

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
We applied it a month ago for the first time and I don't remember him having any side effects. So yesterday we applied it again (as we were told by the vet) and he suddenly lost his appetite. My dogs have that reaction from it, I give it all year long, my cat still eats, eating is her hobby

He has barely touched his food today. After the wet food was lying outside for hours I threw it away and gave him his tuna food which he really loves. He just sniffed it and walked away.

Otherwise he seems ok. He is his playful, snuggly, purring little self (and also did his business in the litter box) so should I be worried?