Apart from Cats what other pets do U have?

bubbas mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Alexnell-Snack seemed that the appropriate choice...when we brought him home Bubba was VERY interested in him and I said "watch out little buddy, if you ever get out you'll be a snack", the name seemed to fit

I think he can fend for himself though (at least in the cage), one day scrappy got up to the cage and stuck him paw in...Snack bit him :laughing2 :laughing2 :laughing2 He never went back since

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
At last count, we had 18 cats but 3 have started showing up lately. We have one german shepherd, a mustang-cross, a love-struck peacock and some china pheasants. Occassionally we are visited by coyotes, foxes and possums and also have had raccoons and skunks come to stay for awhile.

dodo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I had budgerigars before in TR, but I couldn't bring them to USA (birds aren't allowed like cats & dogs). The male one was talking (he could even say some English words such as "my name is Chitos"
).

Now I have a tropical fish community tank with 17 fish in it.

I want a dog & a parrot so bad, but we don't have room for 3 cats, a dog & a parrot (also we don't have money for all of them
)

Did you know that some parrot species can live up to 90 years ??

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cleo....I think you should get a duprasi, or maybe two!!

I really have never been bitten by one, and if you lived closer I would give you a couple for free....they are about $30 each, normally. But mine have babies all the time, so I wish I could give you a couple....they are as easy to take care of as hamsters!

Here is another website, that has wonderful pictures of the duprasi on it, although I hesitated to post it, because this site kinda pisses me off, the way they act like Duprasi are so boring they aren't even worth the time, but they obviosuly have never been around MY duprasi, who are so much fun to watch, and have so much personality....the only reason I fianlly decided to post this link, even though they make me mad with their comments, is because they have such wonderful pictures of the duprasi on it!

http://www.rodent.demon.co.uk/gerbils/duprasi.htm

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cleo.... Like I said....this website makes me very angry, it seems they are wanting more to promote their mongolian gerbils, than they are to tell about the Duprasi....but I only posted it for you, so you could get a better look at the Duprasi...the pictures are good on this site.
Other than that...don't listen to anything they have to say about them.