anyone know what might be in his blood line?

nathaliewhite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
peanut is more grown now one year in couple weeks and facial features have changed a bit. anyone know what might be in his blood line? :) if he's tiny for almost one its because he was the runt in a little of 2 which they were born late and one over sized and not alive, he was the survivor, brang him in at a few hours old along with his mom then released her when he was ready since she was kind of wild and mean.. but he is STILL growing. We don't know if he'll be a big cat. But he's heavy, he never lost his chubby baby stomach. .
he has red in his fur, he got the red as he was growing, there's red under his chin as well

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
He is a brown spotted tabby and white Domestic Shorthair. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nathaliewhite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I know!thank you. I just wanted to know what type of any breed is in his blood line, he is of course mixed with a lot. His mother is a black and white tuxedo. :) his aunt is a really good seal point Siamese looking cat with the scratchy sounding meow. And his grandma is solid black. His grandpa is solid white, and I don't know about his father. I think his father is also tuxedo but if not then it might be the other male cat that looks just like him but really big.

nathaliewhite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
his grandpa also has a really short tail, and his other aunt did too. but I think it was because someone cut it off or burnt it because it looked burnt so maybe that's why his other aunt has a short tail.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I know!thank you. I just wanted to know what type of any breed is in his blood line, he is of course mixed with a lot. His mother is a black and white tuxedo.
his aunt is a really good seal point Siamese looking cat with the scratchy sounding meow. And his grandma is solid black. His grandpa is solid white, and I don't know about his father. I think his father is also tuxedo but if not then it might be the other male cat that looks just like him but really big.
Its the other, tabby whom must be his father.  Is he a spotted tabby too?  He should.

Blackie cant be no father, as where he would get his tabby gene from??

An all white father is possible, as white may cover other patterns.  but the whitie is the possible grandfather.

nathaliewhite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He is spotted as well. And the white one has been missing for a while.. So I don't think he can be the father, only grandfather. He's been missing for a year already.