Anyone know what brand carrier this is?

dauntingfire

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I adore it so much! Anyone seen one before? (the scottish fold is a cutie to boot)

Thanks!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
my cat would never stay in something like that! but is really cool and the kitty is adorable

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, but that would never in a million trillion years work for me. Ever. In this life time.

It's really super cute though, and I love the kitty that's inside of it.

Oh dear.... if I ever put 8-Bit in something like that he'd... well... do something horrible.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It is actually a DOG carrier ... I saw a similiar one at a boutique

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dauntingfire

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Seriously, my love for Scottish Folds are only second to my love for Siamese. (my paramount love being ALL cats
) The breeder who bred this little guy is out in California, her folds are all so gorgeous.

And I TOTALLY know what you mean about the cat jumping ship in two seconds. Any of my mom's cats (the ones I grew up with) would have nothing to do with it.

I already found a casual carrier for my little kitten that is perfect for him...it also has a latch for a harness and a zip up cover. 8D But I would love to know what brand this is -just- in case my baby turns out to be one of those laid back love muffins who doesn't mind tagging along in a comfy bag.

sharky - I know.
Sadly they make very few cat specific bags and a billion dog specific ones. Most crazy dog carriers I've seen are just NOT reasonable for a cat. :/ Or have bone/doggie motifs on them.

sunfairie - If I were a better seamstress I would try!
Maybe I should give it a shot....

Thanks guys! If I can find out what it is I'll post it here.
Here is one more cute carrier that I LOVE....but $250 for a carrier he'll grow out of is too rich for my blood. >_>

The word 'righteous' comes to mind when I look at it. Wicked.