Anyone into photography?

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a Canon Rebel T2i :)  I'm loving it, but will admit to using the auto modes mostly at this point.
love
 my T2i.  I use a 7D as my main rig now, but the T2i still gets lots of use as the "always in the car, oops there it is!" camera.  A simple tripod and a  shutter release  to prevent camera shake and be prepared to amaze yourself at the quality it's capable of.  

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I seem to already be having the same issues that occurred last year.  
  I work 12 hour shifts, with a 40 minutes one-way commute.  It's dark when I leave home, and dark when I get back.  Trying to cram some pictures into what time I have left among my other tasks and have anything I feel worth posting takes every last bit of the fun out of it.  

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I seem to already be having the same issues that occurred last year.  :sigh:   I work 12 hour shifts, with a 40 minutes one-way commute.  It's dark when I leave home, and dark when I get back.  Trying to cram some pictures into what time I have left among my other tasks and have anything I feel worth posting takes every last bit of the fun out of it.  
I did that 12-hour shift 45-60 minute commute for years. Not fun. You don't necessarily have to post pictures each day that you took that day. Maybe you could set aside a couple of hours once a week on your day off for photography. Then you could use pictures from that shoot to post for the next 7 days. I have been trying to take at least one or to pictures a day, but haven't been able to post every day. I uploaded images for the last four days yesterday. Just make sure you put in a different date for each one.

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've really been enjoying doing the 365 project, though I must say I keep posting at night. Unfortunately my camera takes horrible indoor pictures and I always forget to take photos when I'm outside during the day. :/ Hopefully I'll be able to work on taking them earlier!

kittywarden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
HI my name is Carla a/na Kittywarden and I like to take pictures.

I just signed up for this and used my user name here. One question i got some pictures that i took over the summer and i wonder if its alright to use them?  Just look for kittywarden.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I seem to already be having the same issues that occurred last year.  
  I work 12 hour shifts, with a 40 minutes one-way commute.  It's dark when I leave home, and dark when I get back.  Trying to cram some pictures into what time I have left among my other tasks and have anything I feel worth posting takes every last bit of the fun out of it.  
I agree with what was said Mike. Take a bunch of pics on the weekend and use them all week. :)

HI my name is Carla a/na Kittywarden and I like to take pictures.

I just signed up for this and used my user name here. One question i got some pictures that i took over the summer and i wonder if its alright to use them?  Just look for kittywarden.
It's your project so you cando what you want. :). I'll go look for you now. :)

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love taking pictures. It's become a sort of hobby of mine. I have never taken a class, or don't know all the camera's/ lenses etc..  but seem to get pretty good pictures just from my little kodak digital camera. As you can see from my pictures, most are of my baby! I have some great shots of my garden from last year I will have to add sometime too.  :)

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I'm following most TCS'rs but if not, please PM me and tell me your name or follow me from Karens or anyone else's I'm on! It's hard to know who's who! :)