Anyone Have Experience With Wildcallings Wet Food.

pasquale

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have two Maine Coons who at first loved Wild callings but then the next batch arrived and they refuse to eat it. To me is smells the same but does have a different consistancy. I checked the internet for any recalls and there aren't any. I do have a mix breed and he seems fine with it but he is an old guy and eats anything I put infront of him. Any thoughts from all you cat guys and gals will be apprciated

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hi pasquale pasquale .

Sorry you haven't had any answers yet. I've never fed Wild Callings so I don't know this particular food. Are you buying it directly from the company? They do have a contact page if you have any problems with the food.

Problems With Your Current Pet Food? - Petful

Some cats just get bored of a certain brand or flavour, usually when you've just bought a whole crate of the stuff. :rolleyes:

What are you feeding your 2 now? If you've found something they like it would be a good idea to rotate this with a couple of other brands and flavours so they don't get too picky.

cheshirebite

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I sometimes feed my cat Wild Calling chicken (Cabin Fever) & turkey (Trot n' Tommy), but what he really likes is the rabbit (Rabbit Burrow). I'm not sure which variant you fed, but I did notice the consistency on the chicken changed. But my cat still ate it, so maybe they just changed the formula slightly?