Anyone have any ideas on what breed my 2 boys maybe?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I  myself find solid white almost as difficult as solid blacks.  but what comes into my mind, is some sort of old type Oriental,   or Foreign White as the british described them.

Fine boys!

What country are you in?  I mean, in some countries there are often local natural breeds.   And this we cant know.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jadeypooh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hiya, I'm in Perth, Australia. And I did think a bit of Oriental also when doing a bit of research. Thank you[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jadeypooh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
[quote="Seventhheaven, post: 3920741"]They're beautiful love to see more pictures!   
[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:

SeventhHeaven

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sweet babies,  kittens change so fast, nice if they lean towards oriental cats as StefanZ  suggested...  striking.  

morganalefae

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They look a little like Orientals mostly because of the bigish ears..Their tails look quite bushy tho. either way why care what their breed they are cute and healthy. but you should take extra care because they are white as I hear white animals can be prone to deafness and are prone to cancer specially skin cancer as it is said they can burn easily in the sun.