Anyone have a piercing?

sims2fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sumosmom

What's the tattoo of - someone's name?
A butterfly
I know some people have really nice butterflies that means stuff to them. In my case I just wanted a tat and I picked the first thing I saw. I was an idiot!

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ahhh I like piercings. Lots of belly button rings here....Id get one of those if my stomach was a little prettier....maybe I should use it as an incentive....Now for the shocker...I have 3 sets in my ears (once I had a cool cartlige piercing but it would not heal, made me mad, and got taken out) my tongue (which for the info of people here is actually one of the LEAST painful peircings behind ears) and uh, both my nipples. If you want pain, get both your nipples pierced in one sitting! Even still, really bad pain for a couple seconds is worth it imo!

catwoman70

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I do I do! lol...I have i belly ring..i've always wanted to have one..the same w/me I did mine in my early 30s. Took forever to heal, but I love it. I have no kids but my furbabies..so I'll keep it in for awhile. I just got my 2nd tattoo...2 kitty paws on my shoulder I 've thought it over and I'll get 3 more added to represent my 5 cats....and here is a pic of my first tattoo.

I got this on my 31st bday. And I do want more.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sumosmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow, that's quite artistic! Did you provide the tattoo artist with a photo?

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have my ears pierced twice in each and had both nipples pierced. They have since migrated and are no longer there. I have thought of getting them done again though.

pepper girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've got both ears pierced three times and I'm debating on more...??? And still trying to get the nerve up for a belly ring

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

I have my ears pierced twice in each and had both nipples pierced. They have since migrated and are no longer there. I have thought of getting them done again though.
Oh boy!, I'd think that would hurt!

I've always wanted to get my nose pierced..one of those really small little studs. But I've never been able to get the nerve

vicious vaness

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have my tounge, daith, rook, tragus, and 3 on the lobes. I used to have my navel pierced, but I had to take it out because it got infected.

oz'smum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've only my ears pierced, since I was about 4yrs old.

My daughter has her navel pierced, but she's now 19wks pregnant and considering removing the bar. She has a maternity one but says the hole is stretching with her growing bump.

Anyone got advise about whether she should let it heal up, or if she should keep it in, will the stretched hole go back into shape after the baby is borm? I'd be happy to pass it on to her.

She wonders if she'll show her tum much after anyway, but she is only 27yrs old.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

Oh boy!, I'd think that would hurt!

I've always wanted to get my nose pierced..one of those really small little studs. But I've never been able to get the nerve
Actually it didn't hurt at all... i could feel the needle going through the layers of skin but it didn't hurt! My first tatto hurt like a son of a gun because the guy was heavy handed, so that was nothing to me!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sumosmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oz'sMum

My daughter has her navel pierced, but she's now 19wks pregnant and considering removing the bar. She has a maternity one but says the hole is stretching with her growing bump.

Anyone got advise about whether she should let it heal up, or if she should keep it in, will the stretched hole go back into shape after the baby is borm? I'd be happy to pass it on to her.

She wonders if she'll show her tum much after anyway, but she is only 27yrs old.
Yeah, I've seen those maternity ones on ebay and they are 2 inches long. But I wonder how people do keep the piercing in while they're going through the pregnancy and labor and all! I know two people who took their piercings out during pregnancy. I guess it's possible to keep it in through one's pregnancy (though I don't know anyone who's ever actually done it). Seems like most women just say forget it 'cause it's one less thing to deal with.

I'm sure if she's able to keep the piercing in through her pregnancy, it'll go back to the same size as before, but my friend, who had a navel piercing a few years ago and just had a baby, now has stretch marks around the piercing. That ALMOST made me change my mind about getting one, but then I thought, No, I've got to do it exact for that reason - because I DON'T have kids yet!

Congratulations on your daughter's baby news, by the way!! How wonderful!!!!

starrymoongrl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have my belly button pierced, two holes in each ear, one cartilidge piercing, and a small stud in my nose! I also have four tattoos all of which have a meaning to me. I'm not downing anyone when I say this but I never get inked unless its personal because I know when I'm 80 they're not going to look so hot. My boyfriend had at one time all of the following pierced: nose, tongue, nipples, and ears including two regular holes stretched to 7/8 of an inch, a bar through the top of his right ear and an intensely, painful bent bar through the back of his left ear... might have to see that one to understand it. When he got that done even the piercer said he was hardcore! LOL! Now he's down to just his ear piercings. Might have been teenage rebellion at the times of the others

Here are two of my tattooes. This one was the first tattoo I ever wanted but not the first one I ever got because I wanted this on my lower hip and I thought that was too sensitive an area for my first tattooing experience!

This second one I designed myself!

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
StarryMoonGrl - You're tattoos are so pretty! I absolutely love the moon with wings. If you dont mind me asking, what are your other two of?

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just have my ears pierced (one in each). Got them done when I was about 5 years old. Boring!!

I would love to get my labret and eyebrow pierced, but with work, I can't.
I also want to get my upper cartilege done, at least with work I can have that one. As for tattoos, I would love to get some.

However, I absolutely hate needles, so I don't know if I'd ever get any of them done!