Anyone Has Idea What Breed My Cat Is?

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is gorgeous. Unless you have paperwork from a breeder she is a Domestic Longhair. Most cats in the world are not of any breed ancestry and just Domestic. The likelihood of a 50/50 Maine Coon Persian mix is basically unheard of. Where did you get her from?

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful cat! She looks more like a maine coon to me. But then again, we won't be able to confirm unless there are papers as what jen jen stated.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Novinda Pitoyo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is gorgeous. Unless you have paperwork from a breeder she is a Domestic Longhair. Most cats in the world are not of any breed ancestry and just Domestic. The likelihood of a 50/50 Maine Coon Persian mix is basically unheard of. Where did you get her from?
I got her from my friend, he also doubt of what breed she is. Im from Indonesia anw. Here domestic cat commonly short hair.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
She is gorgeous! Without papers, she would be a Domestic Longhair. I think smoke tabby would be her color description. As far as breed lookalikes go, I’d say that Siberian is probably the closest comparison. She really is a beautiful cat!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Novinda Pitoyo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is gorgeous! Without papers, she would be a Domestic Longhair. I think smoke tabby would be her color description. As far as breed lookalikes go, I’d say that Siberian is probably the closest comparison. She really is a beautiful cat!
Thank you for your opinion. Smoke tabby makes her looks fierce and cool at the same time :)