Anyone Had Luck With Scoe10x Enzyme Cleaner For Cat Pee?

Kirsey

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have narrowed down to the following to clean carpets and couches of cat urine/spraying/marking and wondering how they fare. I have used Nature's Miracle (everyone knows this does not work at all and is big rip off), Dumb Cat, Get Serious, Fission, Simple Solution and a few others and none work. Anyone had any luck with any of the following?:
  • SKOE10X
  • Nok Out
  • Odorlogic
  • Urine Power Away
  • Urine Off
  • Emmies Best
  • No No
  • Bissell Pawsitively Clean Cat Urine Eliminator System
  • Stink Free
  • Skout's Honor
  • Bio-Pro
  • Anti-Icky Poo

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi K Kirsey :wave3: Welcome to TCS!

I'm so sorry you haven't had a reply before now. This is a big site and sometimes messages just slip through the net.

I'm in the UK, so am not familiar with most of the brands you mention, but I know a lot of members here use Urine Off as their go-to brand. You may find these articles helpful:-
How To Remove Cat Urine
Combat Cat Urine

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kirsey

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi K Kirsey :wave3: Welcome to TCS!

I'm so sorry you haven't had a reply before now. This is a big site and sometimes messages just slip through the net.

I'm in the UK, so am not familiar with most of the brands you mention, but I know a lot of members here use Urine Off as their go-to brand. You may find these articles helpful:-
How To Remove Cat Urine
Combat Cat Urine
Hello Columbine, Thanks for responding. Yes, I landed on Urine Off and it appears to be the best product out there. I also have an Animal Behaviorist coming to my house this week from the renowned UC Davis Vet school. Thankfully I live in northern California and so I have this great opportunity. It costs a few hundred US dollars, but hopefully will be well worth it.

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have some of the SKOE10X and tried it on the workbench in the garage. A stray got in the garage and ever since, our cat has decided that workbench needs marked.
Anyway, the smell would still knock you down days later after several cleanings and dousing with SKOE10X.
I finally just scrubbed the workbench with bleach.
Smelled like bleach for two days and dissipated.
I realize many places can't be bleached, but, the SKOE10X was a waste of money.