Anyone Feed Cats On A Schedule?

goingpostal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mine aren't on a strict timeline but they get fed multiple times per day. I usually feed them breakfast after I've been up a few hours, around 8-9am, lunch is usually around 1-2, sometimes a dinnertime snack and before we go to bed. They don't really ever whine for food.

lorenaavila

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello! I feed my cat dry food two times a day, at 6 am and 7 pm. At 12 pm I feed her wet food. She does pretty well with this schedule and has not gained weight so far. A key is not feeding your cat dry food with grains or too much carbs. I am a cat food reviewer and you can find me online. I hope that helps!

ailish

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Four times a day on a schedule. She knows it very well and generally doesn't bother me at other times. You have to be strict about it in order to convince them that pretending to be starving at other times won't work. Her ability to tell time is mindboggling.

sabrinah

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I feed twice a day on a schedule, 6 am and 6 pm. Bedtime treats are given right before I go to bed, which is an unpredictable time.

Pumpkat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
When my partner gets up at 7am I get poked or have my eyelids opened. The second tin around 5pm when he gets home.