Anyone else’s kitten meow like this ? 😂

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah i have a cat right now that sounds like a Yamaha running! None of my cats have 'normal' meows, i really wonder if there is one. I can definitely tell which cat is which because their meows are so different. They have a lot of oriental breeding in them and are definitely inbred, so that may explain some of it.

Ella Spell

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My Macbeth who is also an orange tabby sounds just like that, almost like a bird noise.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Keck173971

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yeah i have a cat right now that sounds like a Yamaha running! None of my cats have 'normal' meows, i really wonder if there is one. I can definitely tell which cat is which because their meows are so different. They have a lot of oriental breeding in them and are definitely inbred, so that may explain some of it.
Hahaha ! Would love to hear that!

Keck173971

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
send any videos/links with similar unusual meows my way! 😂

Emmypeps

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What a cute little cry!!! My one kitty Rue cannot meow at all she makes more of a brief throat noise. My other kitty Rory sounds like a duck! Especially when she’s tired! It sounds exactly like “MA MA” sometimes hehe :heartshape: :catrub:

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
The video won't play for me but Bond has a very odd meow. Doesn't even sound like a meow at all. He sounds like a squrrel crossed with a duck.

Keck173971

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The video won't play for me but Bond has a very odd meow. Doesn't even sound like a meow at all. He sounds like a squrrel crossed with a duck.