Anyone else dealing with Uveitis in cat's eye?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
Well the little guy had his recheck at the Opthamologist today and she checked him and said his eye looked "great", the ulcer is completely healed but she said "he took the lense out himself"! I asked her what she meant and she said sometimes they catch that contact lense "bandage" with their third eyelid and pop it out but she said he is fine! We are to stop the antibiotic drop and restart the steroid drop but try every other night again. I asked how would we know if it is not working every other night instead of every night and she said we would notice it getting red, so we will start that tomorrow, we'll give him a break, 3 times at the vet the last 3 weeks with an overnight stay and getting teeth pulled I think the little guy needs a break!

But his eye is looking good and healed thank God! :clapcat: :banana1: :dance::jive:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
We had Sylvester to the opthomologist a few hours ago so she could check his left eye that had the Uveitis issue and she said "it looks like he never had a problem" and said we can actually stop giving him the steroid drops!! Just watch it and see what happens, but she said "the last time he was in (6 months ago) I said it was the best I've ever seen it, now it looks even better than that", so we'll see how it goes!! She had thought he'd be on them the rest of his life, and he might need to start up again, but maybe not, we'll see!!

:clapcat: :) :clap2: