Any truly Cat Friendly Hotels?

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Things are at a crisis point in my household. I live with my aging parents and a disabled brother who also has cancer. My mom's memory has been failing and last week it came to a head when she forgot who my father was. Neither of them are coping well and reistant to accepting help. I need to get out of here just to get a couple good nights sleep without any fights.

My other borther was willing to pay for a hotel for me and Aya. But we soon discovered that the few "pet friendly" hotels thre are require cats to be crated while owners are out of the room. That would make Aya completely psycho. Are there any hotels that accept cats on terms other than these? I have to work 8-5. If I left her home I can't trust that mom would look after her anymore. I won't give her up. She's not adoptable besides.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It definitely sounds like you need a bit of a reprieve with your kitty, Aya, away from home for a night or two. I have NO clue on hotels in your area but wanted to bump this up in case someone else does. I hope you get your "get-a-way". :cross: