Any Opinions On Blink Wet Cat Food?

ECH93

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Anyone have any opinions on below? I have seen it in a few supermarkets over the last few weeks, is it new? It looks half decent wasn't sure whether to give it a go..

Any opinions/advice appreciated :)

Blink Roasted Chicken Cat Food Pouch 85G

Ingredients
Roasted British Chicken 50%, Chicken Broth 49%, Vitamins, Minerals 1%

Nutrition
Typical Values Nutritional Values (%):
Protein 13
Fat 2.5
Ash 1.5
Fibre 0.2
Moisture 82.5
Calories: 68k/100g
Taurine 500 mg
Vitamin A 2000 I.U.
Vitamin D3 100 I.U.
Iron Sulphate monohydrate 15
Zinc Sulphate monohydrate 10
Manganous Sulphate monohydrate 1.5
Cupric Sulphate pentahydrate 0.75
Calcium Iodate anhydrous 0.5
Nutritional Additives (/kg): -
Vitamins: -
Trace Elements mg/kg: -

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm in the US so I can't tell you much about the brand. I've never heard of it before. I have to say that it looks quite good. I like that they list where the chicken is sourced from and it has no fruit or veg. That's a big plus too. I'd try it out on my cats if it were available here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ECH93

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm in the US so I can't tell you much about the brand. I've never heard of it before. I have to say that it looks quite good. I like that they list where the chicken is sourced from and it has no fruit or veg. That's a big plus too. I'd try it out on my cats if it were available here.
Thank you, they come in single pouches so I will probably buy a couple and get him to try it out!

JD_28

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If you go on their website you can get a cheap box to try, I think you get one of each variety. My cats rotate between this food and Lily's Kitchen. They like it and always clear their bowls! they are both very fussy, Lily's is the only brand they would eat before trying Blink and I tried many many brands. Only issue is they are all chicken based and I believe their are only 4 varieties.

Attachments