Any ideas?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, the appointment is still standing. Was just hoping against hope that it was improved

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe it is simply pigment and nothing more. It hasn’t gotten bigger or changed to make it seem invasive so that’s really good! I know we always find it hard to wait. I know that anxiety and I am so sorry you have that but sending my strongest and most positive vibes that you will be told it is nothing to cause any issues. :hugs: :vibes::heartshape:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday, Geoffrey saw the New Vet. She does not have any idea what this area is, but wanted to keep a good watch on it. I can do that.. He has his yearly visit in November/December.

However, I mentioned his vomiting... She strongly feels he has allergies.. Yup, another cat with allergies... (Artie).... dam

I am to the away his hairball dry food, and stay with the rabbit, only... She also wants to start him on Pepcid. .... This is all too familiar to me..

She also noticed that on his past blood test, last year, when he began this roller coaster, the basophils were slightly elevated.~~ a sign of allergies..
And his ears are always full of 'junk' .... another sign.

The New Vet has 2 cats with allergies...so she is tuned in to the signs...

She wants G to start taking Pepcid daily~~~ UGH>..

All of this is way to familiar to me... AGAIN!!! and G's stools are on the hard side....

I am not going to say WHY... just kind of numb..

Now, I know why Geoffrey was given up for adoption: allergies/IBD... makes sense. The previous owner could not deal with it... yet, still felt some love towards him, by requesting his name be kept....

UGH... here I go again... Have to run out and get some Pepcid. I have a pill gun and syringe for water chaser, on hand..

I told Geoffrey NOT to listen to his Uncle ARTIE!!!! but he does... ugh

At least I already have an Internal Medicine Vet, access... sigh...