Any ideas? Cat is skinny, unkempt, otherwise fine

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I didn't ask for a printout of the bloodwork this time :/. I should have. . .forgot about that. Maybe I'll ask the next time I'm in the city, in case they keep the results on file. On his last one it was the ones abbreviated GRA and MO%.

On this test, from what I remember, his kidney values were low, but not by a lot, just out of range, and bilirubin was slightly high, but again, just out of range. Calcium and potassium were a bit low as well. Everything else besides the WBC were in range.

He's home. He hasn't eaten anything here but the vet tech said he ate right before I picked him up. He did drink some so I was glad to see that.

He never seemed to have an upset tummy or poopy trouble before. Nothing I would have suspected IBD from. But I do know that for humans, they can have IBD with few obvious symptoms so I guess cats can too.
My Krissy was recently diagnosed with ibd, pancreatitis, and I would never imagined it as she didn't have the classic symptoms at all.

I too did not ask for a printout of her blood results, but called and requested they email it to me, which they did in just a few minutes, you might try this rather than waiting until you can get back there.