Any idea what type of breed she resembles?

Pangueen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I recently caught this stray and was going to release, but it was a fail and she is now mine haha 😅 but im just wondering what breed she resembles? she’s definitely mixed with a lot, but she kinda reminds me of a Snowshoe! bad pictures, shes still warming up. 6296A7E8-29ED-418D-A4E3-2818647A2F87.jpeg

Attachments

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I recently caught this stray and was going to release, but it was a fail and she is now mine haha 😅 but im just wondering what breed she resembles? she’s definitely mixed with a lot, but she kinda reminds me of a Snowshoe! bad pictures, shes still warming up. View attachment 415758
I think she is a dsh seal tortie point bicolor. What a beauty and thanks for saving her ❤ Looks similar to could be snowshoe and ragdoll without the long hair. Her tail looks a bit long hair though and she looks like a kitten so that could change and she could be a medium lh maybe.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Pangueen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think she is a dsh seal tortie point bicolor. What a beauty and thanks for saving her ❤ Looks similar to could be snowshoe and ragdoll without the long hair. Her taillooks a bit long hair though and she looks like a kitten sothat could change and she could be a medium lh maybe.
yeah her tail is huge, when she stretches it gets extremely fluffy lol, shes a doll and i love her with everything in me, shes getting her shots soon and shes getting used to her forever home with me 🥰 she is meeting my current cat and they are being friends slowly 😅 she’s amazing, sweet kitty im so happy she was a failed foster haha

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is a stunning girl. I don't think is a mix of any type no, but could have some ragdoll/siamese or something somewhere down the line lol. It's hard to tell with the dark pics if she's long hair or short. How you can tell is if she has tufts of fur on her toes. You can see the longer fur around Jetty's toe beans. He was 4-5 months old in the pic I believe.

If she's an adult she would be short hair, just one that's a bit more fluffy. There's no such thing as domestic medium hairs actually. Just longhairs with different fur lengths.

20190303_162351.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Pangueen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is a stunning girl. I don't think is a mix of any type no, but could have some ragdoll/siamese or something somewhere down the line lol. It's hard to tell with the dark pics if she's long hair or short. How you can tell is if she has tufts of fur on her toes. You can see the longer fur around Jetty's toe beans. He was 4-5 months old in the pic I believe.

If she's an adult she would be short hair, just one that's a bit more fluffy. There's no such thing as domestic medium hairs actually. Just longhairs with different fur lengths.

View attachment 415852
Thank you, your baby is gorgeous! she has long hair that comes through her toes, so we will see! she still looks quite small.