Any help finding out what breed

tigerlily6200

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Here is a rescue kitten. We are trying to figure out what breeds may be dominate. The discoloration around his head is from lamasil we've had to use because of ring worm. Any guesses? We'd love to know so we could name him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tigerlily6200

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sorry about that. I hope these work.

tigerlily6200

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks! He's a good boy. He's all gray with the most amazing green eyes I've ever seen on a cat The picture doesn't do them justice. 

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise

Thanks! He's a good boy. He's all gray with the most amazing green eyes I've ever seen on a cat The picture doesn't do them justice. 
Green eyes??!  Oh, Ah, wow!   He is no russian blue, but he is decently a look alike of a Korat, also looking at the face, and with nicely green eyes at that..  Does he has silver-tipped coat too?  The korates arent as silvery-shine as good Russian Blues shall be, but they shall too be silvery tipped, and usually somewhat darker than russians.   Especielly the american russians can be quite light-ish.

If he isnt silvery tipped on top of the fur, lets say he is somewhat a look alike.  WITH silvery -  a very good look alike.   I cant promise you more than that, its beyond my rights.

tigerlily6200

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you! This has been so helpful. Yeah his eyes are weird - yellow-green cat like eyes around an almost emerald green center part of the eye then the pupil. I can't get a good picture of it. He does have silver tips.

We are smitten with him. He's a great cat.