Any Feral/Rescue/TNR groups in Edmonton, Canada?

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi all
Someone is posting on another board I moderate and needs some direction to a group/org. in Edmonton, AB, CANADA.

Any links, numbers or info appreciated!

She has a feral mama and babies living under her front steps.

Tx!
Cin

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HI TNR1
Thanks for the info. She is getting the runaround it seems and isn't hearing much good news...I will pm you her last post and you can hopefully offer up any other insight you might have...
This is a parenting board and I moderate the pet board WITHIN the parenting board..
I have experience with rescue but not ferals so feel like I need some help on this one.

Tx!
Cin

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the info.
Yep, she called them and every other animal org she could find and for days..No reply. She called vets also and one called her back...One org called her back and told her to come pick up a trap. SHe got there at the appointed time and there was no one there and no answer on the phone.. I know these wonderful people are busy but this could really discourage people and harm their reputation.
She left a couple messages for the Meow Foundation which I found for her online...and they finally called her back and are going to send some TNR people out!!
And she isn't even a cat person..!
I really patted her on the back for doing a good thing.