Any Experience With Chewy's Goody Box?

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Interesting..... It is all the cats birthdays this month (at least I think, +/- some). Maybe someone needs a birthday present. :lovecat:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think my money is kind of okay right now since I did a group this week for $40, so I put in an order. Shipping hopefully will generate by this afternoon and I can see if this is their standard 2 day shipping they do for orders over $49, or if it's different because it's free on this box. If I like what we get, I'll email support and ask if the box renews to a different selection at the beginning of the next month, or what they estimate the time frame to be.

kind of excited :petcat:

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I ordered one too. I'll post when I get it and we can see if it is the same from box to box ordered around the same time too.

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice. It'll be neat to see if we get the same stuff or if it's completely random. Tracking updated to show they're using Lasership and expecting it delivered tomorrow instead of going with Fedex for Monday/Tuesday.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I got my box today. I don't want to ruin the surprise but I think the contents are set because it came with a nice printed brochure describing each item.

IMG_20180310_190220.jpg

Link is a fan. He took one of the toys and ran. Since it is already one of his favorite toys already I am not terribly surprised.

IMG_20180310_190427.jpg

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He tried to run off with the treat bag, but I took it back, and tossed the toys at him

The only way this could have been cooler is with more chicken and less fish. He keeps trying to break into the goody box for those snacks bag.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Link was all nosy as soon as the box was open for the toy.

I was okay with the minimal chicken but we have a poultry allergy over here so it works. Two liked one treat and only one like the other treat. The broth was okay but I think I will be giving that to a neighbor with a dog because there is no way I can use the whole thing before it goes bad. I like the two food options and hope they go over well since I am always looking for a wet option Fury likes and likes him.

IMG_20180310_190354.jpg
IMG_20180310_190340.jpg

It was a good value for what was in it. If it changed monthly it might be interesting to try again.

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We used the broth before when Tom was recovering from surgery. Serving is 1 ounces so I put it in ice cube trays.

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I suggested to an agent that they may number the boxes so you know which one you are on, but was told:
"We will notify customers via the emails associated to their Chewy account once there is a new variety."

So they do have a system where we can get a new box once they change the variety.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I froze my broth, thank you for the suggestion. I hadn't even heard of it until you posted so I am little unsure if I will see the updates. It's not something I am going to actively looking out for.