Any cute tricks?

katiekat77

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I didn't know cats could be taught tricks but I taught my cat some cute ones! She knows to come to me when I whistle lol I figured out she like this one tone when I was playing an E note on my recorder and she came running! And once she's here she'll meow and purr and rub against my face :D I also taught her to lay down when I just say "go lay down" and she goes and lays down where I pointed lol these are some cute tricks I taught her I just wanted to know if anyone else has some tricks their cat can do!

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sounds good.  My cats are trained to not come when I call, not stop what they are doing when I tell them to, and flop all over me when I am trying to get up.

vball91

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL - that's some good training there! In my case, it's more like my cat has trained me to do tricks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiekat77

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lol yeah she's one smart kitty! Se loves music for some reason everytime I play an instrument she'll be right there purring! And even when I put a song on with violin she meows and purrs the whole time XD lol she's too cute

frankie the cat

Mama to 7 cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sounds good.  My cats are trained to not come when I call, not stop what they are doing when I tell them to, and flop all over me when I am trying to get up.
Lol.... trick Frankie does is run at top speed when I shake his bag of treats.... other than that he is totally unpredictable.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiekat77

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lol yeah when I grab my cats food she runs at top speed too!