Any clue what my kitties look like they are?

autumnl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My oldest will be 4 in April. Her name is Chi. Supposedly, one of her parents were Persian or half-Persian, we were told by the lady we got her from.
She's amazingly vocal, graceful, and meticulously clean. She is very picky about many things- food, when she wants attention and how much attention she wants, how she's spoken to.
She has this INSANE control over her tail. She twitches, flicks and contortsit, even by the tiniest, most precise movement. It's like she can move her tail w every vertebra (I'm assuming it's vertebrae in the tail?). Her face is slightly flat, and her whiskers are really long. And her coat is dense and shiny. Her eyes are a bright green.

Next is this little guy, Rumble, who was born in late July 2016. He was rescued from a hoarding situation. He is so interesting. So far he's slender, graceful, with a long tail. His eyes are orange-y. He is also chatty, but he also argues with me all the time. He's got a HUGE purr and loves to be carried like a baby! He also enjoys being draped across my shoulders. He wags his tail like a dog (but slower) when he's happy, and he carries a little teddy bear around the house all the time, even though it's like half his size.
He's such a pretty boy though. And very fond of the dogs (one 20 pounds, one 80 pounds).

And this final big guy, a friend's cat who is 5 this year. He's a rescue, too. He was a super teeny tiny kitten but now he is HUGE. His diet is good, he is active, but he's just a big boy. With the tiniest little baby kitten meow! And he has the prettiest blue eyes. Sorry the pics are a bit older!

(He is now bigger than in this one)

Thanks y'all!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I begin to ask about nr 3.  What is the color of her eyes?  Had she always these colors on the body?   Was she almost white on the whole body as a kitten?

Im wondering if she may be a point, or if she is a Saddle bicolor for real.

Last edited by a moderator:

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Im becoming pretty sure nr 3 IS a point, with a bicolor pattern, carrying lotsa white. . but still, I want more info to try a more detailed analysis.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Nr 2 is a domestic short hair, blue mackerel tabby with white.  A blue tabby tuxedo you could say..   Very sweet!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
nr 1 is a domestic shorthair,  tortie and white.   Some would probably say a calico.  Nice deep saturated colors.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

autumnl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I begin to ask about nr 3.  What is the color of her eyes?  Had she always these colors on the body?   Was she almost white on the whole body as a kitten?

Im wondering if she may be a point, or if she is a Saddle bicolor for real.
The third has always had those colors, since he was a baby. His eyes are a really pretty blue and sometimes look almost crossed! All his siblings were tabbies or solid black. I'm not sure what a saddle bicolor is?

Also, the tortie/calico girl, does she look anything like she may have Persian in her? It's what we wrre told but I do not know lol