Anti cat hair bedding

alysker

(Alice) Girl with a cat
Adult Cat
Purraise
We don't have the biggest apartment so we keep our bedroom door open for our cat so she has more space to run around. But my girlfriend doesn't want cat hair in the bed. So this is my solution. A thin blanket cover over the bed, with of course cats on them!
It's designed by this lady called Francien, and she has the best "ugly" cute cat stuff
1000025035.jpg

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do the same thing! Since I don't want to wash the bedspread all the time I put a light blanket over the top and wash that. Much easier. i take it off when we have company. I do the same thing on their favorite places like the back of the couch and certain chairs.Has anyone other than me tried putting a folded blanket down on the floor somewhere? It becomes their new favorite place to nap! ANYTHING you put down as a square on the floor attracts cats. Paper, piece of plywood, even a square outline in masking tape. It is weird!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alysker

(Alice) Girl with a cat
Adult Cat
Purraise
I do the same thing! Since I don't want to wash the bedspread all the time I put a light blanket over the top and wash that. Much easier. i take it off when we have company. I do the same thing on their favorite places like the back of the couch and certain chairs.Has anyone other than me tried putting a folded blanket down on the floor somewhere? It becomes their new favorite place to nap! ANYTHING you put down as a square on the floor attracts cats. Paper, piece of plywood, even a square outline in masking tape. It is weird!
We put a blanket on the floor near the heater, our cat loves it in the evening