answer the last question, ask the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now I only have 2. BUT I have had as many as 15 at one time. I had to move into a handicapped accessable apt. and at the time I had 8 cats, but found homes for 6.

New (?) Do you prefer long or short-haired cats ? I have had both, but prefer the short-haired. I have never had one of the hairless cats. I thought I didn't like them; then I met Donna's MooShoo ! He is quite the character and so-o-o-o-o-o intelligent.

TLC

fostermom28

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They would tell me to get rid of the dogs.....

If you could pick one gift to have (physical or mental, like being smart or good at golf), what would it be????

Karen

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would want to be known as a kind person.
I would want to nab John Travolta, too !

New (?) Who is the most famous person you have ever met ? I have been honored to have known 4 Presidents: Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Jmmy Carter and Ronald Reagan.

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmmmm......I guess that would be Björk (the singer, in case you guys are not familiar with her....) We were kindof neighbours when we were young, her dad lived very close to my parents, so when she was there we sometimes met and talked (at around 11-15 years).

Are Evan and Zora still together? (I just watched the last ep., last week was the ep. where he choose Zora, I was so pleased!
)

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, My Gosh, PollyAnna; Bjork is my favorite young, alternative, new wave artist. Her art work, poetry, and music are quirky, yet brilliant.
So neat to know someone who knows her as a friend !! She photographs so vividly. Her soul is exposed thru her eyes.

New (?) Are you, or have you ever been married ? I am not, nor have I ever been.

TLC

lakeriedog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Etch a Sketch

When was the last time a stranger made a pass at you? (happened to me on the freeway last week, it's been so long I've forgotten all my good comeback answers)!

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last time a stranger made a pass at me (?) Would probably have to have been 2 yrs. ago when I moved into this bldg.
There are a lot of very nice widowers here and I am considered a young chick at 55 yrs. old.

New (?) How was you last blind or arranged date ? Mine was a disaster. He told me right off the bat that he expected at least a (can't say it, but starts with "B" and rhymes with "glow")
job at the end of the date and he was conceded enough to think he was good enough to get it !

TLC

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How was the last blind date? Hilarious actually. Taller than me by a foot at least, and with a lower IQ of the same proportion. But we both loved to dance so it didn't matter that we had nothing to talk about.

How do you usually handle an embarrassing situation in a public place?

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now it is 9:37 a.m. CST in MO.
New (?) Favorite salad dressing ? (not what you "think" you should eat, but FAVORITE when calories don't count) Mine is T. Marzetti's Poppy Seed Dressing.

TLC

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was very fortunate; for 35+ years, I had the BEST job in the World: Floral Designer.
It was hard work, but the most rewarding, and no two days were ever the same. NEVER BORING !

New (?) Did you have a mentor or "special" role model ?

Mine was my high school Art teacher. Mr. Kenneth Rhodes. We still e-mail each other reqularly.

TLC

Status
Not open for further replies.