answer the last question, ask the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont know all those details
I used to know, but I forgot, I will have to ask my s/o, he is more likely to remember those things...To me it is a Hewlet Packard, laptop, with a cd drive (even though it´s not working), windows xp, and screen and a lot of buttons, that I have become very fast in fasten when a certain little gentleman scratches them off, somehow.

Is there somewhere in the computer where I can find out all those computer informations?

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My internet computer:
Pentium MMX 233, 64 SDRAM, 3.2GHD, Windows 98, and a 32XCD

My fun computer:
1.0Ghz, 512 SDRAM, 40GHD, 128Meg. GeForce MX440 (its an ok card) Window XP Home, DVD and CDRW
Its a compaq so it has issues with the DVD player

Pollyanna you cant find the specifics just anywhere on the computer, but you can find out processor and RAM by going to the control panel and selecting "system".

New question:

Are you a cell phone addict?

Peace,
Brandon

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I am a real addict! I wasn´t gonna be, but somehow as soon as I bought one, I was hooked!

Do you use you cellphone to call people a lot or mostly to get phonecalls from others? (If you have a cellphonen
)

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday, my stupid(well..) friends sent a secret admirers(?) rose to me for Valentines day, I was so angry with them it was so
but I can laugh about it now,lol.

What are you doing for valentines day?

chixyb

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am not doing anything, maybe clean the house, but sunday I am going to a cat show.

What is your favorite kind of flower?

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I have

Before Christmas we had bought a puzzle for one of my s/o´s sisters (she loves puzzles, and this is a 3000 piece one), but then we foiund something else we wanted to give her, so we are keeping the puzzle for next Christmas.

On the after Christmas sale, I also bought a couple of Christmas presents for next Christmas, I better not find a lot of thing I would rather want to give

Have you bought any yet?

lakeriedog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, I found a beautiful antique tea cup for my mother in law last week...and not sure if this counts but I bought one too many sweaters last year for the nephews so I have one extra boy's sweater for next year. Luckily it will fit one of the smaller boys.

What is the most exciting thing you did today?

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it´s only noon here now, but I am hoping to be able to get a hold on "unpicked up tickets" on a very nice childrens play at the theater. I saw this play when I was a kid 2 or 3 times (at dirrerent years, it´s a classic play, so they have it on every few years). We have been playing the cd since last fall for my son, and he really loves all the songs.

The most exciting thing I did yesterday was to go swimming. My son absalutely loves swimming, and even though we dont go very often, it´s alway such fun.

What is/was the most exciting thing you did/are gonna do this weekend?

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, Sesselja. Didn't know anyone else was on the site. Well considering it's monday now, I can say the most exciting thing I'm doing this weekend is going to my first cat show of the year(finally!)

What's the weather like where you are at present?(it's midnight here so very dark...)

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by WellingtonCats
Went for a lovely walk on the beach.

What's your fave s/w filling?
What do you mean by s/w?

My same question again: What is/was the most exciting thing you did/are gonna do this weekend?

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Sam!

We seem to be postin at the same times

It´s noon here (12:21) and sunny and bright, allthough, strangely enough we had snow this morning, so the earth is a little white, which makes it just even more bright (yesterday it was spring weather, I dont understand the snowing right nown
)

Nice that you went to the cat show, it must have been fun!

Sam, since it´s midnight in NZ, is it at the night of sunday or monday, just wondering if you are 12 hours ahead of me or 36, I thought it was 12.

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hm... sandwich...today I would say either chickean, some lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, cheese, a bit of black pepper and mustard sause.

Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.