Another stray at office

wolcar

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Found another cat. This one was clearly someone's cat. It's declawed and uber friendly. I've reported it lost at the appropriate places. This one lets you pick it up and everything. I'm going to take it to my vet tomorrow to get it checked out and to see if it has a chip. Do you think this one is okay in my office overnight by itself? I just get worried.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Oh yes, sure. I would think he prefers to be alone in your office, than out in the street, with who knows what, these others having both big teeths and claws intact...

Good luck!

ondine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He'll be fine, as long as he has a potty and some food and water.  It will be like being at a 5-star hotel compared to what he's been used to!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wolcar

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He's such a love bug. I hope I can find a home for him quickly, or the home from where he came. I'd love to bring him home but I don't want to upset the delicate balance at my house. I have to find something to do with him over the weekend.

wolcar

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, she was chipped and we contacted the owner. She's been lost for 4 weeks. Apparently she got out while they were moving. She's coming to get her this afternoon. It will be sad to see this one go as it is an extreme love bug.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy she was chipped and now gets to go home!
I hope they are good people.Thank God for people like you that go the extra mile! You are a saint!

wolcar

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The owner was really nice. She said this morning her 7 year old son was asking about Georgie and wondered if she was dead. The mom can't wait to surprise him. She brought me a plant and a gift card. It was a nice gesture. I'm just glad she was cool and really missed her cat.

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How fortunate for the kitty.  Thanks for taking such good care of all of these strays and ferals.  I hope she has a good family who will take wonderful care of her.

ondine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is such wonderful news! Thank you for being Georgie's guardian angel. And I would say her parents are good people - after all, they were responsible enough to have her chipped.

wolcar

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Apparently the SPCA where she got the cat chipped her. I'm sure, though, that she will personally chip any future cats.

I can't say no to these freaks and strays. I just keep thinking if my boys were out there I would want someone to go he extra mile.

I'm hoping o get a few days that are stray cat free, though, lol. I need to clean my office.

bastfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a wonderful and happy ending!  Wolcar you are a true Cat Friend!

wolcar

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just read my post. I have no idea what I was trying to say but my ipad corrected it to "freaks". Clearly, I didn't mean that. Lol. Darn auto correct.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ferals maybe.  Though some of them are freaks:p

Glad it worked out so well