Another One

haleyds

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
IMG_5404.JPG IMG_5191.JPG IMG_5289.JPG I have another forum all about my adopted cat princess who is a non-standard persian (doll face), since she was rescued I don't 100% know if she's full blooded but she appears to be, cobby body and all.
Anyway, when adopted she was already pregnant and about two weeks ago she gave birth to a single kitten. He is solid white and plush coat, for sure a little male. I have no idea what daddy could be but baby has a small black dot across the top of his nose. At first I thought it was a snub or scratch from nursing but the more I look at it I believe it's on his skin like a color.
This is the best picture of his face I have because he's very active to be so small lol. I was just wondering what this could mean about his adult color?
I also believe mama is a pure white because her skin is pink and nails white. I also attached pictures of mama.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
The kitten could end up being a white cat with a black fleck on his nose. It does happen sometimes, like this cat I found online who is featured here: Whitey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

haleyds

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aw, his little mark does look almost identical to the cat in the picture. I didn't know that was even possible, I figured her would develop a van pattern or something it the spot stuck around. That makes me happy, I am so partial to white cats for some reason.

raina21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He could be a point (Siamese pattern) as points are born white and develop the brown/Black markings on their ears, face, paws and tail later. The nose and ears are often the first to change color.

But it is also equally possible that he is just a white kitten with a black dot on his little snoot :)

One of my cats, Tesla (who is obviously not all white like your kitten) has a similar Mark on his nose and gets many compliments on his little dot on his nose :D

20160410_235734.jpg
20170212_164648.jpg