And let the Vacation begin......

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Man, the last time I had some was in England... probably over a decade ago. Geez. I feel like I saw some at a health food store here in town a few weeks ago... my mind could be playing tricks on me though.

Three Wishes? Never heard of it... sounds yum though! I used to love going to an ice cream store and getting an ice cream in a cone... with a big fat Flake sticking it! Now that's definitely yum!

Anyone a Polo fan? Either way, can we PLEASE stop by a store and stock up while we're on vacation in England? It'd make my year!
Polo as in the sport?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

I should take everyone to Old Trafford Football and Cricket grounds (as they are down the road!!)
yes please!!! I would just love to go to Old Trafford
I love the cricket

Originally Posted by captiva

I wanna see the fairy penguins. Are you taking us there???
oh I didnt think of that - I guess I could take you to see them if everyone is interested!!

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

Cedar wants to show everyone that he is even grooming his brother so he looks all handsome for all the girl kitties that are coming
My 3 ladies are very excited but my boy Wawa is not very sure he likes the competition!

lenaorie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
as much as i hate to say this... i think im going to have to pass on this vacation. i dont have enough time to keep up with it. so i will be totally losed everytime i get the chance to get online. i will periodically jump in and go on a short trip.. but i dont think i can really be here for the duration

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jennyranson

A narrow boat trip on the CHester Ring canal would be fun?
I will certainly see what I can do!!

Susan! Wake up! *shakes Susan* We have to get a move on!! The car's here to take us to the airport!

I think we drank too much last night!!

Where's Rosie, Sophie, Tibby and Molly?!! They haven't gone without us....have they?

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by yayi

My 3 ladies are very excited but my boy Wawa is not very sure he likes the competition!

Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

What are fairy penguins? they sound cute!
oh now you will just have to wait

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lenaorie

as much as i hate to say this... i think im going to have to pass on this vacation. i dont have enough time to keep up with it. so i will be totally losed everytime i get the chance to get online. i will periodically jump in and go on a short trip.. but i dont think i can really be here for the duration
oh Summer you sure? Trust me when I say that there are alot of members that dont keep up for the whole of the thread - I for one because of the time difference struggle at times. Last time I used to wake up in the morning to so many many pages added - but I would just skim through them quickly so I had a 'vague' idea of what was going on and then just jumped onto what ever was happening then....

but of course we will miss you if you decide to pass
do you want to come off the list then or do you still want to host your 2 days?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tiggy, will you calm down. I know your looking forward to meeting Ebony! They'll be here anyminute..............Maybe that's them over there! I see a woman chasing a black cat around the baggage carousel!

Lets go see...........

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*yawn* morning Susie -- Eb and I drove through the night but we've arrived at Cleveland International and I found Jerry and left my car with him! Now we just have to get this airplane stuff out of the way and then it'll be time for fun fun fun.

btw...I'm gonna need a stiff drink after this plane ride, can someone have one ready and waiting...PLEASE (with all you lushes out there I bet this should not be a problem...
)

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cedar just wants to warn all his friends that it is soooo very very hot here right now and he wanted me to show you where he goes to keep cool so that all his friends know how to stay cool!!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Beryl! So nice to meet you guys!! It's ok Ebony.......I know Trixie has her nose up your butt, but that's just the way she makes friends.........
You just made it in time........they're boarding our flight now.........come on kits........and don't worry, there's plenty of booze on board to calm our nerves.........Susan and Danielle taught me on the last vacation that a good stiff drink does great things for the nerves! Let's go...........!!!
That's right Tig........show your sign!!!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sarah you got your shorts in your hand luggage because we'll need them when we get to Danielles!*.

Oooh ooh ooh!, time to board!!

Wooooo hooooo Melbourne here we come!!!!

*Hope Danielles got the tinnies in the cooler!*

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Susie calls Susan on her cell before she boards! RING RING
*Hello Chick! How are you? Did Sarah make it there? Beryl and Ebony are here with me and we're boarding now! Give Sophie and Rosie a kiss from me and tell them I'll see them later today down under" "Oh, by the way, Elmer called and I told him we were going to your home first, so while we're in Aussie, he'll be in the UK!! You can thank me later!" xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.