And let the Vacation begin......

Status
Not open for further replies.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, boys and girls, time for this kid to stop playing for a while...see ya in a few hours! Have fun. No unauthorized souvenirs, OK?

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And at that, I must be off for a few hours.

I want to say now incase Elizabeth snatches you all down to Washington before I get back

I am really glad you all came to visit me! I really wish I could have spent more time with you though. I hope you all enjoyed Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada, and remember that ALL of you are welcome if you ever make your way over here
Please have fun with the dinosaurs on your last day here, I will see you all later!

In about 5 hours, Baker will drive you all to the airport

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ash_bct

And at that, I must be off for a few hours.

I want to say now incase Elizabeth snatches you all down to Washington before I get back

I am really glad you all came to visit me! I really wish I could have spent more time with you though. I hope you all enjoyed Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada, and remember that ALL of you are welcome if you ever make your way over here
Please have fun with the dinosaurs on your last day here, I will see you all later!

In about 5 hours, Baker will drive you all to the airport

Go it Ashley be careful!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah! Dinosaurs! What a place for a rockhound! Darn. No souvenirs?

Come along Jasper. Sorry, I couldn't find a wheelchair for a kitty. It's not my fault you had to snowboard down the suicide slope and hit that tree. No, I don't think Sam's Sophie will loan you her electric pram. Okay, okay, I'll carry you.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Yeah! Dinosaurs! What a place for a rockhound! Darn. No souvenirs?

Come along Jasper. Sorry, I couldn't find a wheelchair for a kitty. It's not my fault you had to snowboard down the suicide slope and hit that tree. No, I don't think Sam's Sophie will loan you her electric pram. Okay, okay, I'll carry you.
Jannie!
if you need extra arms to carry Jasper, I´m here!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you, Rigel. That's very nice of you. I think I can handle him with this backpack. No, Jasper, I will not kiss your foot and make it feel better.

Come on Jasper. Let's see the exhibit of prehistoric sea life. Some pretty scary creatures swam in the ancient seas!

Status
Not open for further replies.