an apology to the board...

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How horrible.
I would never wish that anyone should be treated this way, or to go through something like that. And don't think for a second that the people here would shun you or hate you. The reason that TCS is special (and it is special) is because it is full of people who are full of love. We have to be, to love our stinkering cantankerous cats so much! Anyone that can love animals has a big heart. Things are so tough for you right now, but you can make it through this. Many and
. If you ever need to talk, many of us (me included) are just a PM box away.

Welcome back.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Brandi - I can't imagine what all you have gone through, but what I do know is that people who have a will to survive, can and do. I know that there are many people who care about you on here. I can only say that when my time comes to ask for help - which it will - I have enough courage to do what you did.

You must always take care of yourself first. We are here to help if you should ever have need of it. Bless you- for all you went through. PM me any time you need to talk.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Brandi -- I'm so glad to see you again! And I'm so sorry for all you're going through. Please, please believe us all when we tell you that we want very much to be here for you, and we're just so glad you've come back!

You have nothing in the world to be embarrassed about or sorry for, sweetheart. You are very much loved here, and we want to be part of your recovery. You'll find your balance again soon, and you'll rebuild your life better than ever.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! I appreciate your kind words and thoughts so much! I have missed all of you a great deal!!! Ill be around though Im not sure how often!!!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Oh, Brandi -- I'm so glad to see you again! And I'm so sorry for all you're going through. Please, please believe us all when we tell you that we want very much to be here for you, and we're just so glad you've come back!

You have nothing in the world to be embarrassed about or sorry for, sweetheart. You are very much loved here, and we want to be part of your recovery. You'll find your balance again soon, and you'll rebuild your life better than ever.
I was happy to see your name
Welcome back

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Brandi, I've lurked here for a while, and I've noticed that you are a kind and caring person. We ALL go through hard times in life, and you have to do what you have to do to get through. I am sorry that everything has been thrown at you at this time. I echo the others--you have no reason to apologize, and the community welcomes you whenever you can make it here. Good vibes coming your way. You definitely deserve them.

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is no need for apologies. We are all here for each other.
I feel so sad for you. I will pray for you. I do not know any other words I can say that will help in such a difficult time in your life. But we are all here to listen to you and to lend our support in any way we can. Hang in there. And please come talk as much as possible. It really helps!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Brandi

Thanks everyone! I appreciate your kind words and thoughts so much! I have missed all of you a great deal!!! Ill be around though Im not sure how often!!!
I'm hoping that you come back often!!! Many of us can relate to everything that you are going through, and you know us cat people, we love to give love
Remember that you are a treasure to us.....I am so glad to see you back

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would like to think everyone again for your kind words!!! I have been lurking the past couple of days, and Im doing quite a bit better. I called about a job on friday and they asked me to come in on monday. So I will be going to put in on monday and speak with the director of nursing there. Im hopeing it goes well, I feel pretty good about it!

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Brandi

I would like to think everyone again for your kind words!!! I have been lurking the past couple of days, and Im doing quite a bit better. I called about a job on friday and they asked me to come in on monday. So I will be going to put in on monday and speak with the director of nursing there. Im hopeing it goes well, I feel pretty good about it!
I am glad you're feeling a bit better, Brandi. Good luck tomorrow with the job prospect. Vibes flying your way!

Let us know how it goes.

felineorc

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
sending you for both the future and the job today (my time)

Good luck and get better soon.