An Amazing New Cat Litter - 30 day cat litter

jkuras

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I had to share this with the Forum as I have shared it with my cat people at work.

This litter is amazing.  You use half of the box.  It is natural clay.  It absorbs urine and crystallizes it so there is NO LUMPS. You just scoop out the poop daily.  If you have one cat, you don't have to change the litter for up to one month.  I used it for 2 weeks, without changing the litter, and what a pleasure to clean the cat box.  So easy now.  

Here is the website:http://www.30daycatlitter.com

Let me know if you try it.  I work at night and I am always looking for help when taking care of my little cat.  

Joyce

Last edited:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wonder how it would do with 15 cats............
Haha! Well, if you had one box per cat, theoretically it should last the same amount of time. . .:lol3:

They say it's available on chewy but I don't see it :dk:.

Crystal litter says it lasts that long, too, but it doesn't always :/. Will be interesting to see if this product is any better.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jkuras

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey guys. It works.  I only have one cat though.  I clean the box every day for his poop. When he urinates, it soaks in the clay and then I shovel the clay around and it is fresh again, no lumps.  I change the entire litter every 2 weeks now.  what a pleasure.  

Joyce

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jkuras

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If u google it it has a high rating and with me since I am using it and it works.

Joyce