Amy has just called me into the Nesting Box!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Amy came to get me and we are now having contractions, so anytime soon! WOW!!! You are all going to be cyber Aunties again!!!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is so exciting! Good luck Leslie and I cant wait to be a cyber auntie!!!

Woohoo!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry hehe and Uncles!

Okay we have 2 babies so far! A Tri-colour like Amy and a tan/ginger (can't tell) one. Both are fine and mewling and looking for boobies!

NOW THE AMAZING THING IS.......... Tatyana is in there helping! I came back into the room and Tatyana is in the box with Amy and they are both purring and licking kittens! Is this okay?? should I take Tatyana away! Amy has licked Tatty and is purring and seems in no way distressed and Tatty seems to be over seeing the proceedings! And watching the kittens already born! I am not sure what I am supposed to do here! Help!!!

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tatyana is now lying outside the box with her paw on Amy's back leg and just watching! This is incredible!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Leslie! I'm so excited for you!! I'm just tickled pink...can't wait to see the new babes! WHOO! I'm finally a cyber aunt!! YAY!! Keep us posted Leslie...

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
According to a program on the Discover Channel, cats babysitting and even nursing another cat's kittens is not rare. I would continue to watch though. Congratulations! (I'd let her spend the night alone with her kittens though.)

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sounds as though Tatanya has taken a LaMaze class and is acting as labor coach!

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
PHEW!!!!!!!! This is hard work! I am like a nervous father hovering around and not being able to do much! Tatyana seems to be okay with Amy and visa versa! It is really amazing to watch! Then Tatty will get a bit excited and tear madly around the house and play with toy mice and then come back calm as anything to sit and watch again! LOL! The 2 babies are doing really well and are nursing! The tri colour is mostly black with tan dot's on it's back and the other is an unusual gold beige colour! I am so blessed seeing this! (again *sigh*) Thanks for the info Jeanie Don't worry I will make sure she is alone!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fred brought home a pregnant stray once, and when she had her kittens, he stayed with her, licked her face, and even helped clean the newborns. He's a great papa cat.
I am glad Amy and new family is doing well. Congratulations!

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Amy is a Tri-Colour Calico you can see her in my Sig! She was a stray that turned up pregerrs and had 3 kittens that we looked after and she got preggers again straight away so now we ware looking after her/them again! (Long story)

There are 4 babies now! The 4th one is Black and White (looks like a cow pattern)

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Bundylee
There are 4 babies now! The 4th one is Black and White (looks like a cow pattern)
Awww....a little Moo-Moo!!!

:tounge2:

Everytime I read an update, I feel like I'm standing in the waiting room and Leslie keeps rushing out with the updates!

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*rushes back in* *pants* Mother and babies are doing well! They are resting and nursing! I don't know if there is more to come! Can't feel anything! Going to go get her something to drink and eat or should I wait a bit longer???????

Tatyana playing and then coming in to see how we going! I think she wants them to come and play!!!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Leslie!!!!! OMG how exciting!! At least Amy didn't keep us all waiting impatiently this time. LOL That is so sweet that Tatyana is doing that...and they say animals don't have feel anything. What does the 3rd one look like? I can't wait to see the little angels! :angel2:
:angel2:

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I asked about the third kitten, but I can't find my post! What does she look like?

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay sorry updated information! We know have 5!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!

1st is Tri-colour mostly black with tan dot's on it's back!
2nd is A Golden Beige Colour!
3rd is Black/slate Colour
4th is Black and White (cow pattern)
5th is Also black

I think I am going to faint! That means there will be 9 cats in the house!

Status
Not open for further replies.