Amelia The Paralyzed Kitten

Catbelle12

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Amelia is from a litter of 4 on July 1 2017 she was not born paralyzed the day she was paralyzed was July 15 2017 she was in a box with her siblings outside as their mother was under a bush. My grandpa was on watch at the time as I was looking for food a raccoon pushed itself up to the door and snuck and grab her out of the box as my grandpa quickly opened the door and the raccoon dropped her on the dirt I turned around and ran outside and picked up Amelia and checked her all over no wounds at all. We couldn't take the kittens to the vet at that time until we noticed their eye infection was getting worse and worse so on my birthday we took them to the vet in twos first the two boys Bela lugosi and Raven then the two girls Julia and Amelia. As the girls were at the vet Raven was taken by the mother cat. The vet clarified that Amelia was paralyzed and we will have to take her. When we get home we had to put Julia in the box just in case the mother came back but she never did and it was feeding time and we took both Bela and Julia in the house. Amelia is a happy kitten who at times can sit herself up like a normal cat and she is always happy to get attention.

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Amelia is so pretty! You're awesome for saving her and her siblings from that raccoon and giving them a loving home. :hearthrob:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Catbelle12

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you ^_^ I'm going to make or buy Amelia a wheelchair when she gets bigger + I make sure all three get all the attention they want (Bela likes watching Star Trek and listening to rock music laying on my lap, Julia likes being pet listening to rock music and playing with my hand and Amelia likes all the attention she can get)