Aloha Hau Kea

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nial, you and Teri are in my thoughts and prayers tonight, I'm so very sorry for your loss. I think that any of us who breed or who have been breeders would agree that its something that we all try our best to prevent, but sometimes someone slips through the cracks......and it is awful.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
My condolences to you both. Sometimes, no matter how great the care, bad things happen. We all know that you will do anything for your cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Teri and I would like to express our thanks to all who commented with words of encouragement and support. Hau Kea truly didn't deserve this fate.
He was a playful sweet boy, who asked for nothing more than a gentle touch from his owners, some playtime and a clean decent place to hang out.

It's going to take some time for me to stop beating myself up about this, but I'm ok........another lesson learned. Unfortunately each lesson makes me more cynical about the human race.

anita1216

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful boy he was, it is unfortunate that things ended so poorly.

Rest easy little man, play hard with the other furries at the Bridge!!!!

Nial you do the best you can and from what I have read around here, that is way above and beyond!!! I am sorry for your loss, I know it breaks your heart and leaves you doubting choices. It is not an easy task to love and care for these amazing animals and then to entrust them to the care of others.

I just want to thank you and Teri both, people like you allow for those of us wishing to adopt purebreds opportunities to dream a little!!!!!

starfish

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so sad for you Nial. Having met you in person at the cat shows, I know you are a very good breeder and wouldn't let your cat go to this 'person' if you knew.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nial, I'm sorry it had to happen like this. There's absolutely no doubt that Hau Kea is gone?

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh what a beautiful, sweet-looking angel he was. Please don't beat yourself up. You didn't know. Rest in peace, angel Hau Kea.