Almo Nature Wet Cat Food

Royalty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Anyone feed their beauty's almo nature I've just included this particular cat food in rotation with several others they are eating, both Luther n Zeus love all the flavours

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm giving my boy some Almo (the not Complete) and he usually seems to like it quite a bit!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Royalty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
image.jpg
I'm giving my boy some Almo (the not Complete) and he usually seems to like it quite a bit!
Luther n Zeus have had a few tins now. They seem to love all they have been given, I'm not sure which are complete n which are complementary they have had the mousse in duck flavour n daily rabbit n the legend ones. But as they are in rotation with high meat content foods I'm not too bothered . They always clean their dishes and seem happy n gaining weight so I'm happy if they are

Attachments

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What a lovely cat!!

(The Complete line, at least here in the US, has the word Complete on the can).

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I dont know if its the same we talk about. But the last time I saw them and looked at the label, it had a very low fat amount. Low end of the low fat diete adult cats....

If correct, it would mean in most cases you will need to give extra fats... :)

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im in the US, and i feed several of the almo nature foods. The complete ones they love are the salmon and apple, the chicken and green beans, and the chicken and carrots.:heartshape:

Then a few times a week, or if someone is sick they get the plain shredded chicken. they also really like the salmon and chicken. They have not been as fond of the one in the pouches, but they love the gel on the chicken and apple! They did not like the tuna and lobster. And for some reason not a fan of the almo tuna flavors :dunno:

My guys seem to like lower fat foods like Almo nature. Its a staple at our house.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Royalty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Im in the US, and i feed several of the almo nature foods. The complete ones they love are the salmon and apple, the chicken and green beans, and the chicken and carrots.:heartshape:

Then a few times a week, or if someone is sick they get the plain shredded chicken. they also really like the salmon and chicken. They have not been as fond of the one in the pouches, but they love the gel on the chicken and apple! They did not like the tuna and lobster. And for some reason not a fan of the almo tuna flavors :dunno:

My guys seem to like lower fat foods like Almo nature. Its a staple at our house.
Thanks for that. Luther n Zeus are trying most of the flavours along with other rotation foods I will contact almo nature though as I need to know more info about the food but so far it's a hit