Alley Cat Allies Has Some New Resources!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hoping this the right place for these and strongly encouraging everyone involved to save these.
ADVOCACY TOOLKIT: Learn "how to fight harmful laws, help sound laws get passed, and spring into action when cats are threatened" alleycat.org/AdvocacyToolkit
ANTI-CRUELTY RESOURCES: "...how to report it and help get justice" alleycat.org/AntiCruelty
"ALL ABOUT" video series: "includes spaying and neutering and Trap-Neuter-Return." youtube.com/AlleyCatAllies updating frequently.
And Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV) and Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV) Fact Sheets: "...why FIV and FeLV are not a death sentence for community cats" alleycat.org/FIV and alleycat.org/FeLV
And don't forget:
www.BestFriends.org/resources with many subtopics relating to feral cats.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This IS the place for this. I am still reading but there is excellent information provided here! To anyone who ever cared about a kitty, please click on these links and read. After reading, please take some action. It doesn’t matter whether it’s just a simple email, text, phone call or much more, your help is very important. I am involved in trying to get ordinances changed where I live. A small group of people came together and we are seeing progress. The work has not ended. The more voices that join ours, the better. From one cat lover to another, please help.
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 The Alley Cat Allies toolkit really hit home with me. It touched on nearly every point we have had to address on a local level. We have some larger issues too but if local officials are on board then we can go to a higher level. Thank you for posting this information. I hope everyone on the site will read the links.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This IS the place for this. I am still reading but there is excellent information provided here! To anyone who ever cared about a kitty, please click on these links and read. After reading, please take some action. It doesn’t matter whether it’s just a simple email, text, phone call or much more, your help is very important. I am involved in trying to get ordinances changed where I live. A small group of people came together and we are seeing progress. The work has not ended. The more voices that join ours, the better. From one cat lover to another, please help.
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 The Alley Cat Allies toolkit really hit home with me. It touched on nearly every point we have had to address on a local level. We have some larger issues too but if local officials are on board then we can go to a higher level. Thank you for posting this information. I hope everyone on the site will read the links.
Me, too, Jcatbird Jcatbird on that last sentence. And you're so welcome. Always trying to do whatever I can to help cats individually and via networking. ACA started as a concerned couple of women trying to help an alley full of cats in 1991, if I recall correctly. It is now helping cats worldwide, in 29 countries and counting. I'm a longtime member and continue to be inspired by the organization and its mission, which I share. Their latest newsletter gives several profiles of cats rescued from the Camp Fire which, along with the other fires which ravaged my home State last year, will forever haunt me. So glad to pass these links along and hope they generate more interest and activism.