All Wound Up

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol, do you have those mornings where All the cats are fired up at once? My 4 are running around the house like 4 rampaging 2 year old kids today. :) Fun to watch but they get into everything when in this mood. Up and down the stairs, over and under the furniture, little wild cats.

IMG_0151.jpg I have one cat, he loves the new coconut litter i got, maybe too much, he runs, jumps in it and plays like a kid in a sand box.. so cute, but such a mess :(

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe something is in the air this morning. Demi was zooming all over and then he climbed up the clothes in my closet and got on the top bar and was tight-rope walking across it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe something is in the air this morning. Demi was zooming all over and then he climbed up the clothes in my closet and got on the top bar and was tight-rope walking across it.
maybe, it is a lovely cool spring morning, and i have the windows open :)

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Sounds like maybe they're getting spring fever! I know for sure, I am. Unfortunately, the bit of snow we got the other day needs to disappear before it feels like spring around here!

Cute kitty in the s̶a̶n̶d̶ litter box. :purr:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Spring does bring out the crazies but so does every early morning. At some point the switch has been flipped and period of extreme activity follows. It is just that some cats are way way way more active than others and can run faster and longer. For my girl who is definitely not the energetic type, a morning wild streak might mean once down the hallway and back and she is done for the day. My former cat could until well into her teens, race at breakneck speed for an hour without stopping or when she reached an obstacle like a piece of furniture simply go up. One of her favorite resting places after a good run was the top of any nearby door, she had an amazing ability to leap as well as run.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
lol, do you have those mornings where All the cats are fired up at once? My 4 are running around the house like 4 rampaging 2 year old kids today. :) Fun to watch but they get into everything when in this mood. Up and down the stairs, over and under the furniture, little wild cats.

View attachment 224231 I have one cat, he loves the new coconut litter i got, maybe too much, he runs, jumps in it and plays like a kid in a sand box.. so cute, but such a mess :(
This guy definitely has the crazy eyes. Looks like he will take off any minute.