ALL APOLOGIES

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aloha everyone....I have been told by a few people on here that I have a Seal Point Siamese to which I have said they were wrong...when we first acquired Duchess i did the research and to me she looked like a chocolate point....only to have that confirmed by vet...well I just did a more thorough research and it seems in fact Duchess is a Seal point...when she was younger her coat was a cream color...and in fact her coat didn't get darker until after we got her fixed...so I have always believed she was a chocolate point. ..I'm sorry to all of you who have told me otherwise I hope you can forgive me meow [emoji]128008[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128049[/emoji]

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, isn't she pretty!

Yeah, chocolate is a dilute color and she looks pretty dark. So probably seal. Not that it really matters what you call it if you aren't putting her in a show! :D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@Willowy

Thank you...I don't show her so I guess it truly doesn't matter...and all in all it really doesn't matter as she is my baby...[emoji]128049[/emoji][emoji]128151[/emoji][emoji]128008[/emoji]

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She's still gorgeous no matter what her colour technically is! :)

kkoerner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Seal Point is the "classic" siamese color.
So....she is a "classic beauty"
Not a bad thing to be! :-)
She is gorgeous.