Aimee Practicing Being a Big Sister

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Is it just me; or do they all seem to accumulate clothing faster than you can blink?  I have a hard time not getting too sentimental over things too.  I do try to keep a few favorites and then I pass on the rest.  It can be really hard!  I always use the empty diaper boxes for the old things.  It seems like I have a wall of them in the kid's bedrooms before they are sorted and given out.  It's getting easier with DD since she doesn't go through her things quite as fast now.  Thank the Lord!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Is it just me; or do they all seem to accumulate clothing faster than you can blink?  I have a hard time not getting too sentimental over things too.  I do try to keep a few favorites and then I pass on the rest.  It can be really hard!  I always use the empty diaper boxes for the old things.  It seems like I have a wall of them in the kid's bedrooms before they are sorted and given out.  It's getting easier with DD since she doesn't go through her things quite as fast now.  Thank the Lord!
It is crazy how much clothing one person can have. We got tons of hand me downs, had 2 baby showers and have 2 grandmas that love to spoil so we definitely have a lot. I've barely had to buy Aimee any clothes and she's going to be 2 in September. 

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL...I am getting excited, too. 

When will you be back to repost?   tonight?  later?   okay....lol.....I can wait...

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am back from my ultrasound but the technician wouldn't even hint at what I am having. I have to wait for her to send the report to my doctor's office and then find out. I will know by Monday or Tuesday.

Here's a couple of pictures. Baby's profile and foot. The ultrasound looks so different than Aimee's so I am thinking boy.

Last edited by a moderator:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Time to celebrate.  
    It looks like you are definitely expecting a baby with a foot!  
       This is going to be a long weekend for you, I bet you can't wait to know boy or girl.   Enjoy everything going well and the excuse to look after yourself.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Happy to entertain 
   but first and foremost I am genuinely excited for @catlover19  (just in case anyone takes my comment in a way that it was not intended 
  ).  

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

I am back from my ultrasound but the technician wouldn't even hint at what I am having. I have to wait for her to send the report to my doctor's office and then find out. I will know by Monday or Tuesday.

Wow, that technician follows rules...lol.

As  "Aunt MServant" says,  ... "Enjoy everything going well and the excuse to look after yourself.
"

"Aunt cat nap"  says you should enjoy the weekend, too.   But, the practical side...says.... "celebrate, pack, celebrate"....

(okay, just rest, celebrate, rest

Yeah....the "foot" is so cute. 

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh so beautiful. I got baby fever now.
I'd have another if I wasn't going to be 44 in August. FYI my youngest is 20 months. I better be careful haha.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I should know what the baby is today. I have been waiting for 3 hours for them to call me and let me know, hopefully they call soon.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I was getting worried and checked for other posts / threads.  I won't tell you the news but if you look for new threads started you should find what you want to knowt!