AI Discussion 4-18 *SPOILERS INSIDE*

markvg

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww, poor Sanjaya.

Bwaaa haaaaa!!!!

I have to turn the channel and not listen to Sanjaya's go home song.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by berylayn

Look at him crying like a baby.
He just had his bighead deflated, what do you expect??? I like how he incorporated HAIR into the song...lol

markvg

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

He's so young he has his whole life ahead of him and I HATE to see people CRY
I hate to see people cry too. He had gone way too far in this. The people that kept voting him in are not nice. They kept up his hope. I think that might not help him.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
FINALLY!!! Did ya'll see how AWEFUL he sang his last song
I'm glad he's gonna be gone now! Maybe i'll start watching now that they booted him! That guy is just annoying as all get out!

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's about time.

Don't worry too much about him...I suspect we will see his big hair in commercials, on tv shows and on the internet for quite awhile "spoofing" himself.

Plus, he's young, he'll bounce back pretty quickly!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never been so glad to see someone get voted off!!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a happy camper

And besides that, I have been drinking since 5:00 too, we had ladies night out tonight.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by markvg

I hate to see people cry too. He had gone way too far in this. The people that kept voting him in are not nice. They kept up his hope. I think that might not help him.
You are so right, I feel sorry for him because of that and he's only 17...we don't need to hate this poor kid we need to hate that freak that shot up V-Tech

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got home in time to see who got voted off, I could not believe who was in the bottom three either.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I feel bad for Gina who most definitely should NOT have gotten voted off before him!! they really need to make the voting like how Dancing with Stars is, only a certain number per phone line, who the heck cares that 38 million people voted? that number is not reflective of how many people watched

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I feel bad for Gina who most definitely should NOT have gotten voted off before him!! they really need to make the voting like how Dancing with Stars is, only a certain number per phone line, who the heck cares that 38 million people voted? that number is not reflective of how many people watched
Yeah Gina should not have gone, Sanjaya should have gone long ago

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I felt bad for Sanjaya... the poor guy was sobbing! Did you see the other Idols scowl at the audience as if to say "stop cheering so loudly!" when they well, cheered loudly that he was going home?

Yeah, he shouldn't have made it this far, but there's something about him. He's like a man-diva. He seems like he'd be a great person to have as a friend. Sanjaya is love.