Aggressive/mouthy 19 Week Old

Missaye2010

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a 19 week old kitten who is mean as a snake! He does not like to be petted unless he is purring, even then he will then start biting. He will randomly stalk you. And he will come up randomly and bite your hands and gets aggressive about it when doing so. He will also attack your feet. He never scratches ironically. But he constantly bites!! I’ve tried yelling at him, pushing him away, ignoring him and more and nothing works. They either make him more mad or he stops for a few minutes and starts again. I just want a sweet kitten! He was bottle fed and a singleton due to being found alone starving during Hurricane Irma! I have even made a squirt bottle with water and vinegar mixture to spray him with when he’s misbehaving. It works some because he goes and cleans himself for 5-10 minutes. But then it’s like he forgets and goes to biting again. He has TONS of toys, a scratch post and a huge cat tree! Please help me train him to stop biting!! I beg for help!​

elliesvictim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It sounds like you don't speak cat and your cat doesn't doesn't speak English. Do some research on cat body language. There are ways to communicate with your cat. Nose touches tell the cat your his friend and give him an opportunity to do the same. Learn to ask permission for touching by letting him smell the back of your hand. Have a read through similar posts as there is great advice on communication.
He doesn't hate you, he's excited and enthusiastic and wants to play and fight everything.
If he's not desexed that will help. Learn to speak his language before you assume the worst. You may be pleasantly surprised. Good luck.