Age gap in relationship?

critter crazy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
there is 10 yrs between hubby and me. I am 29 and hubby is 39.

My mom and Step-dad are 27 years apart. mom is 52 and dad is 79. I guess it runs in the family!

crouchingcheese

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My fiance is twelve days older than me, I can't imagine dating somebody younger (but, then again, we're 20, so younger guys are...well....stuuuuupid
)

My first boyfriend was one day older than me, my second was five years, and my third was five years. Then came along my fiance, who, like I said, is twelve days.

We'll be celebrating our 21st birthdays together this year

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm 20 & Dorky Fish is 2.

Sorry....couldn't resist!
(wayyyy too much caffeine already today!)

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm 38 and DH is 45. The 7 years isn't at all an issue for us now. It was more of an issue when we first started dating...I was 22 and he was 29.

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
John is 4 yrs older then me(I'm 24), my parent were 13yrs difference.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
haha i kissed my colleague who is 11 years older than me.

Seriously i wouldnt be bothered if i dated someone who is 10 years + than me as long as he didnt act more than 21!!

With this job, it has really made me realise that everyone doesnt get old, they all stay 20.. its just their bodies that changes

Now Wyan... whens your trip to germany???

awsome pawsomes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My BF is 21 in July and I will be 30 in September. We dont even notice the age difference. We started going out when he was 18.

Your Only As Old As The Man/Woman Your Feeling

beandip

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

one day!
You're kidding!

Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

Heh, I'm eternally single. Only my kitties love me.
:goes back to knitting:
Awww, nothin' wrong with that! Kitties make great companions! Mine are much more agreeable than your average male (sorry guys).

There's 21 yrs between me and DH (I'm younger). It's never been a problem for us.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am currently single, but usually my boyfriends are the same age. I dated a guy in college that was 9 years older than me, and everyone made a big deal about it...It wasn't a big deal dating him but I wouldn't have married him or anything..I was 19 and he was 28
To me thats a big jump. (RIP Jay)

kittycorner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My husband is 5 yrs older than I am and we do great! The last guy I dated was older than me by 14 yrs. I was actually closer in age to his daughter than I was to him.
We dated for almost 7 yrs before I could not wait any longer for permanent comitment (which he had issues with!) but we did pretty well that whole time-if the two of you are happy than I say screw what everyone else thinks! It is your life, live it as you wish to live it!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well on paper (driver's license) it says I'm 5 yrs older then my husband, but we think and act so much alike, we sometimes forget there is any age difference and that we are the same age

Besides women outlive men in most cases, so women should be marrying younger men - not older

My ex-husband was 8 yrs older then me - and after the divorce i vowed NEVER to date a guy older then me - I get along better with same age or younger. DH's ex-wife was same age as him.

PS. I'm a whole lot YOUNGER looking and acting then his ex - she really looks old compared to me

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
There is only a 2 year gap, Tristan being the older one. The ex was 8 months younger, being we are both early 20s it was a big gap. He was very immature. Tristan is cheeky and fun but he also knows how to be an adult.

We all know females mature quicker